EARLY HIGH SCHOOL PACKAGE
The choices students make during their early high school years set the path for what comes next both in their upperclass high school years and in their college applications.
For students in their early years of high school, we meet for advice on:
- curriculum choices in high school and appropriate level of challenge
- academic strengths and how to develop these further
- areas of concern and how to constructively address
- considerations around testing ex. PSAT; SAT Subject Tests; AP; etc.
- potential academic interests—howto explore and develop
- extracurricular activities that are meaningful to the student
- planning summer activities
- developing the athletic résumé and approach for students seeking recruitment
- parent timeline for financial aid application